phoenix tesla system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jedijoy13

Reaction score
I ended up pulling the trigger on the 12" as well. I got an open box for just under $500 during the Black Friday sale. Still need to install it. by any chance does anyone know how to get a hold of Sergey if you're not on Facebook?

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ended up pulling the trigger on the 12" as well. I got an open box for just under $500 during the Black Friday sale. Still need to install it. by any chance does anyone know how to get a hold of Sergey if you're not on Facebook?

Not offhand, I believe that's the only way to get ahold of him. Also, there's a large support group on Facebook for these radio units which is nice.

Jedijoy13

Reaction score
Got my screen installed last weekend. Haven't gotten everything set up the way I want it yet, but It's functional now. I don't suppose there is a fix for the sync 2 display being mirrored? My OCD is kicking in even though I don't use the default screen that much anymore.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my screen installed last weekend. Haven't gotten everything set up the way I want it yet, but It's functional now. I don't suppose there is a fix for the sync 2 display being mirrored? My OCD is kicking in even though I don't use the default screen that much anymore.

There's a settings menu you need to access with a code, I can't remember it off hand. There's a spot in that menu that allows you to mirror the Sync 2 display. I ran into the same issue on mine. I would join the Tesla screen Facebook group as there's tons of useful information on there, including the password codes and you can also get the updated firmware from Sergey through there.

Jedijoy13

Reaction score
found the setting you're talking about by going through the help page on the Phoenix website. I may get the Sergey firmware eventually, i just haven't seen enough youtube videos to make me think it's worth it for me.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would go to Sergey sooner rather than later. There's a decent chance that FB will block access to Russia give the Ukraine war going on.

Jedijoy13

Reaction score
just pulled the trigger last night. As i thought about it, I figure individuals aren't likely targeted by the sanctions... unless Sergey is an Oligarch that moonlights as a coder. But there is a decent amount of information on his website about what is in the package.