phoenix tesla system

Cody Templeton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting your install findings! Nice to see someone had some success without paying the Russian guy on Facebook or whatever lol.
I believe he just offers a firmware update for some issues with them. So far the issues I've had have been settings issues, or just getting better about understanding how to use the dang thing. lol I'm extremely glad that I installed it though. Every time I get into my 2013 Flex that has Sync 2 is just feels old. lol

bigjerry

Reaction score
Does it have RCA outputs to run an external amp or sub pre-outs? Been looking at doing this in my 2013 for a while. My sync 2 keeps shuffling all my songs when I play bluetooth. Around 20 seconds in. Very frustrating.

Cody Templeton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it have RCA outputs to run an external amp or sub pre-outs? Been looking at doing this in my 2013 for a while. My sync 2 keeps shuffling all my songs when I play bluetooth. Around 20 seconds in. Very frustrating.
No RCA outputs. I just used a line converter and tapped into the front door speakers. Works perfect and will give you your RCA outputs and full control over the subwoofer.

Cody Templeton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Longer term update on this - absolutely loving the unit still. I bought the firmware upgrade for it and love it even more. It took care of a lot of the little buggy issues the radio has, but also adds a ton of new features and options to the radio as well. It's so nice being able to just pull up YouTube and listen to/watch whatever I want. Also, if you get bored of the background or boot screen you can do live wallpapers and different boot screens. The navigation that comes with the unit actually works really well, but you can also use Google Maps too if you want. Cool thing is you can dual screen, so you can run the nav and YouTube at the same time. I actually ordered a similar unit for my 2004 Audi allroad I liked it so much in the Raptor.