Phoenix car wash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

King Paul II

Reaction score
Anyone know of a car wash that will take a raptor that’s wider then stock? I have 0 offset wheels so they stick out a little. I’m in Arizona in the Phoenix area.

Angelo1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a car wash that will take a raptor that’s wider then stock? I have 0 offset wheels so they stick out a little. I’m in Arizona in the Phoenix area.

Have you tried the Thumb in Scottsdale? I have taken my lifted 200 series with offset wheels there. My favorite car wash. Plus the bbq is really good while you wait. I prefer having them hand wash though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
King Paul II

King Paul II

Reaction score
Have you tried the Thumb in Scottsdale? I have taken my lifted 200 series with offset wheels there. My favorite car wash. Plus the bbq is really good while you wait

I haven’t tried that one. When I had a lifted tundra with offset wheels I had no problem anywhere but raptors are wider so as soon as I went to a 0 offset it won’t fit in any car wash because it’s to wide.

Angelo1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
  • Q is
    I haven’t tried that one. When I had a lifted tundra with offset wheels I had no problem anywhere but raptors are wider so as soon as I went to a 0 offset it won’t fit in any car wash because it’s to wide.

It may not fit but they do a killer hand wash. I would just go get the wash and enjoy a good bbq lunch while you wait. You will generally see a lot of high end cars there(Bentley’s, Porsche, etc) and because it’s Scottsdale . Give it a shot and let me know what you think.