GEN 2 phoenix automotive PX6 Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeyaoyp

Reaction score
So I just got my Px6 installed in my 2019 F150 Raptor.

Recently I found out that when it is cold start after overnight parking, the backup camera page will not pop up when I put the gear into reverse. It will pop up as soon as I put the gear into drive. And it will be stuck on the same page. I will need to restart the PX6 to get rid of that page. Anyone have the same problem here?
unnamed_2.jpg

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ran into this today too. Annoying but hitting the reset with a paperclip fixes it. Somehow it’s logic gets inverted.

Create a ticket with Phoenix and I’ll do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

joeyaoyp

Reaction score
I just ran into this today too. Annoying but hitting the reset with a paperclip fixes it. Somehow it’s logic gets inverted.

Create a ticket with Phoenix and I’ll do the same.

I need to put a picking tools in ny truck. Soooooo annoying. I doubt if Phoenix will resolve the problem or not. It looks like they have no customer service at all.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to put a picking tools in ny truck. Soooooo annoying. I doubt if Phoenix will resolve the problem or not. It looks like they have no customer service at all.

Yea they’ve been hit and miss in the past for me. Generally it helps to catch it on video as there sometimes is a language issue. I’ll try to catch it on video and attach it to ticket I reported this morning

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MCU version 50 fixes this

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I need to update my MCU. My Sync stuff has started intermittently not come up at all. Some times I get everything, Other times the screen is completely blank. I'm on 50 IIRC.