Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered almost 4 weeks ago. They said it would ship in 21 days, not 22 days later they emailed me with an indefinite shipping date...hmmm

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered almost 4 weeks ago. They said it would ship in 21 days, not 22 days later they emailed me with an indefinite shipping date...hmmm
Just cancel and save yourself the grief. I just waited 6 weeks and they couldn’t tell me when it would ship. Ridiculous.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just cancel and save yourself the grief. I just waited 6 weeks and they couldn’t tell me when it would ship. Ridiculous.

Agreed, I wouldn't have dealt with them except there isn't any competition that can come close in features and price.

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few issues I'm guessing and some of it has to do with blocked shipping from China due to Covid. That's the same reason why all the audio manufacturers are out of stock on inventory. If you call most dealers they will tell you the same thing.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a few issues I'm guessing and some of it has to do with blocked shipping from China due to Covid. That's the same reason why all the audio manufacturers are out of stock on inventory. If you call most dealers they will tell you the same thing.

True. However, it's not like shipping was top notch before COVID hit, and they certainly did not have good customer support.

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about that seeing as you can order from Ali Babba and have it shipped here in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about that seeing as you can order from Ali Babba and have it shipped here in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell JL Audio this so they get moving on all my pallets. Same goes for all the other manufactures. I'm hurting because of it.

Blackoval95

Reaction score
I had problems with it.

When placing in reverse and their proprietary camera screen comes on.... when flipping back to drive or park sometimes the screen was getting stuck, showing a distorted SYNC 3 console in place of the camera and no way to exit out.

this can’t be rectified by flipping it in and out of reverse or turning it off and on and requires a push button reset.

this same MCU was occasionally dropping out the temperature gauge on either side for the climate control as well.

2017 sync 3. Your mileage may vary.
I'm having the same problem wit reverse. I have to reset the HU all the time because of this. How can I fix it?

Drkl0rd

Reaction score
Greetings all! Hope everyone is well.

Like some others I don't have a Raptor but an '18 F-150 and was hoping someone could help since Phoenix support is garbage (all they did was have me update the MCU and FW and said sorry that's all we can do...). Has anyone had the random song skipping or random screen switching(example I'll be in waze and then all the sudden it will go home or open the radio or some other screen) issue? any fix? Also using the steering wheel controls when I skip a song it skips 2 songs and mutes the audio. Would any of this be fixed by getting that other guys FW?

I have the PX6 six-core with Android 9