Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shipping times are going to vary greatly as they have some stock in california, some coming directly from China.

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just orders Px6 Fastboot with android 9. Does anyone know the current shipping times? I wasn't able to talk them into taking my broke px3 in as a credit so had to pay full price (minus the st2020 coupon). Is the fergey firmware still the latest and greatest? Thanks guys, excited to upgrade.
I can tell you that I ordered Aug 14 and it still has not shipped. I’ve asked for numerous updates and all they tell me is they will ship ASAP.

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered them, they ship within 2-3 weeks. If you guys ordered through me I'd be able to get you a little discount. They don't really offer much in the way of margins but every little bit helps.

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered them, they ship within 2-3 weeks. If you guys ordered through me I'd be able to get you a little discount. They don't really offer much in the way of margins but every little bit helps.

Can you beat their ST2020 coupon? I paid 684$ with shipping for a F-150 Android 9.0 fast boot PX6 for sync 3 with auto AC.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When ordering this unit, do we need to add Android auto? Why is it available as separate option? Isn't it possible to add it via Google play?

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When ordering this unit, do we need to add Android auto? Why is it available as separate option? Isn't it possible to add it via Google play?

Android Auto means projecting your phone onto the screen. An as such, they require a separate module for that.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Although I have not tried it, you could probably run android auto on the tablet itself, which would only be useful if you had a WiFi connection. Might be useful if you just prefer the AA interface over the normal interface.

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Px6 today on my 2010 Sync 1 with Nav..... Wow huge upgrade.... That being said im having a few issues maybe you guys can help me with

My heated seats won't activate, it shows the button but they won't turn on or illuminate

Apple CarPlay works I have the Zlink built in version, but it won't seem to read texts. When I click texts it only allows me to speak and send

Where is everyone mounting the Tablets GPS module. I have the long cable but not sure where the ideal spot is

Where is everyone mounting the Tablet Speaker and Mic

Thanks

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the '09-14 F150's but do you not have physical seat heater buttons on the AC controls? Gen2 has buttons for that and the seat cooler. If you don't you are going to have to either update the firmware on the unit or poke around in the settings to see if there's an option to turn that function on. Look in User settings for the tablet to see if you find anything for that. If you need to go into advanced settings the PW should be 666888. If you do start changing things, make note of what you messed with before you save and reboot in case you need to go back.

Can't help you with CP or AA as I don't use them. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

For the GPS sensor I found a metal tab that is just forward and under the center channel speaker. I mounted mine there under that tray and have had no issues with it.

Same thing as CP and AA, I didn't use either of those. I refuse to talk to Alexa/bixby/siri lol. For phone calls I have my phone linked to the sync side BT and that uses all the stock stuff so I just hop over to console when I need to use it.