Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I measure mine the other day. I think I'm going to go with Nushield day vue.

9 1/2" W, 10 1/4" H That's from glass edge to edge not actual screen real estate.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had problems with it.

When placing in reverse and their proprietary camera screen comes on.... when flipping back to drive or park sometimes the screen was getting stuck, showing a distorted SYNC 3 console in place of the camera and no way to exit out.

this can’t be rectified by flipping it in and out of reverse or turning it off and on and requires a push button reset.

this same MCU was occasionally dropping out the temperature gauge on either side for the climate control as well.

2017 sync 3. Your mileage may vary.

Ghatzie

Reaction score
set adb tcp port = 5555

setprop persist.adb.tcp.port 5555
reboot (yes just type in reboot and hit enter... it will reboot)

Hello all, im trying my hardest to root my PX6 unit with no luck. Does anyone have any advice? It would be highly appreciated. Im trying to connect using adb over tcp but cant get it to connect. How are you able to use the setprop command? I dont have the exe in my bin folder. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get Serge firmware.

he was able to root it and you’ll have root access once you install it.

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hush Car Audio,
Can you give me some guidance and tell me what the best screen is for a Gen 1 Raptor? I’m wanting to have the much larger screen with all the controls.

I recently became a reseller of their products as of a couple weeks ago. They don't provide me with any info so I can't be of much help. I can only get a 5% discount as their margins are about the same as GoPro which is terrible.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed px6 unit and updated with Serg’s firmware and things are much better. This is a great upgrade from the PX3 unit.

The AutoBox wireless CarPlay module is hit and miss. Seems to work well for about 30min to an hour then degrades quite a bit in audio quality. I’ll probably switch back to normal wired CarPlay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk