Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would prob. install it myself, but i do have the option of having the audio shop bc they are gonna do a 2nd tune for my system and its just saves me time to do it myself .. what it really comes down to is if i have free time or not

i also bought some electrical glue to help avoid metal on metal and blowing fuse.. so ill def do that before i install the unit.. and wait for the longer cable

Is there a picture floating around of where the HVAC controls are shorting out?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are now shipping the correct cables.

Mine is on the way

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is car playing working for you? My built in tablet car play does not work, at all. It’s a small thing really. I don’t use it.

ROBERT F HAVENS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is car playing working for you? My built in tablet car play does not work, at all. It’s a small thing really. I don’t use it.
Guy,

I will have to borrow an iPhone from my wife when she gets home tomorrow. That is if I can get her to get it out of her hand first.

Gopherboy128

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Opened my package today. GPS cable was the usual, short cable. Emailed Phoenix and they said 1-2 weeks, but they will mail me one ASAP once they have them.

ROBERT F HAVENS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Robert, were you able to check if the Android Auto was full screen or not?
When running AA thru the Sync3, it is just the size of the Sync3 display.

Since I opted for the AA and Apple Car Play addons when I ordered, there is an app that launches when plugged into the Tablet USB cables. AA opens in full screen (sort of) and is larger than when displayed inside the Sync3. I will get a photo as soon as I can this evening or in the morning. I have seen that some users had black bars above and below making it sort of a letterbox effect with AA in the middle of the screen. Mine had a little over 2/3 of the screen and aligned to the top of the screen. The app portion was larger but there are the words Android Auto under the app display area. Now you can also put it into split screen. I put it on top and then YouTube Music on the bottom and that worked really well.