Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phoenix is taking a while to respond so would anyone be able to help me out and let me know if they see anything wrong with my settings. I tried both the recommended reverse signal settings and both don’t show the rear camera image

8BAA8C38-B4AB-48E1-BD01-A22F376A3B5E.png

340BA2C6-D643-4676-823B-B5C3432AE7B6.png

A613E035-B46E-4A81-8807-2B515EB6F0B9.png

20A187B5-73B0-4C79-8034-10907C263159.png

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried setting it to VGA in your first picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have and it still did not work. I kept it on CVBS because an FAQ article on Phoenix’s website said if you are connecting via an RCA cable whether it’s oem or aftermarket use CVBS. Since I have a base 800A the camera is connected with an RCA

derekhtv

Reaction score
Have you figured this out yet? I just installed mine into my 11 and can’t get the backup camera to work either. Had one video call so far. They’re gonna call again after they talk to the engineers in China. Did you splice into any wires for the camera or anything? They’re saying that there should be an rca cable going into the unit, but we would need at least one adapter as far as I can tell.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you figured this out yet? I just installed mine into my 11 and can’t get the backup camera to work either. Had one video call so far. They’re gonna call again after they talk to the engineers in China. Did you splice into any wires for the camera or anything? They’re saying that there should be an rca cable going into the unit, but we would need at least one adapter as far as I can tell.
I actually had to do an aftermarket camera back when I put a kenwood unit in my ‘12. My installer tried getting the factory one working for weeks. Luckily it was a direct oem style replacement.

Reaction score
How late but did everyone have from time of order until shipping? I paid on the 1st and still have no shipping. Their Facebook support claims I received it already. Is it worth waiting or should I just file a PayPal claim and get out now?

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope no luck yet! At least you’re getting a call. They won’t even respond to me on email or Facebook messenger. Let me know what you find out! Hopefully it’ll fix both our problems!

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I get pretty nasty reflections, especially with the roof open.

I saw one person who suggested cutting down a ipad pro screen protector, but what I really want is AR (anti-reflective) film, or better yet a glass screen protector (easier install)

issue is the size, what the hell will fit prefer to not have to cut something down, and would rather it cover the entore glass, not just the usable screen.

I asked Phoenix and their comment was that its "18x22" no idea what that means, sounds like must be in CM.

that works out to like 7.08" x 8.66"

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My factory GPS via sync3 was not working and after contacting Phoenixandroid, the issue was resolved, however the factory GPS is not at all accurate, it sometimes is accurate, but not at all reliable for meaningful use, meanwhile using their supplied GPS antenna for use with Waze, works great. I’m not sure why the factory nav is so buggy, but it is.

One other issue I’m having is on occasion, my screen won’t display anything, I have to reset the tablet via the small reset button on the face of the screen, then it operates normally. Other than those 2 issues, it’s doing great.

Anyone else have these issues?

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my GPS used to be hosed up, but with the new longer cable and flipping the sync unit, its perfect.

I have had mine be black screen a time or 2, I think once all i had to do was touch it and it came back on.

main thing I see is sometimes the sync passthrough will lose the ability to touch after being on a while, but has not done that in a while.