Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My other px6 didn't that, touch worked at first start of the truck, then would quit. New one only did this once

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share.

I ordered mine on 8-24-19.
Got shipping notification on 9-2-19.
Just got it from USPS 9-6-19.

That was with standard shipping!
Much better than the initial PX3 release.

Modified the harness for aux audio in and about to start the install!

0532250c31fae47b023ab68eefcf02f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the general purpose for this mod? Lol I'm a noob

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So frustrating. I can’t ever get Phoenix to respond! The only thing left is to fix my backup camera concern and then everything will be working properly! So close!

djc1603

Reaction score
Do you have any forscan mods to your sync? Seat controls etc? Trying to figure out why my touch controls work sporadically.
I have a few forscan mods including disabling auto stop/start, enabled auto fold mirrors and perpendicular parking are the ones I remember. I also have aftermarket amplifiers and I use the NavTV B&O interface. (Unrelated to your issue) I have noticed that when streaming music directly from Spotify, Amazon Music or Tidal, I get some distortion and crackling sounds from my speakers (I'm thinking I wouldn't have noticed it with the stock speakers and amp, but since I have custom a-pillar pods and better speakers it is more noticeable) . However, if I play the same streaming sources via my phone through Android Auto it sounds fine. I had a similar issue with the PX3 unit. Very annoying since the reason I bought it was for direct streaming from the tablet itself.