Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a text with shipping number overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered on Aug 6th, and just got a tracking number last night as well. The email link goes to a Chinese location...where there is no match for the number. If I follow the link to my order on the Phoenix website, I see the same tracking number, which links to a USPS site with the message "Label Created, not yet in system"

So I have no idea what's going on. Could be coming from China, maybe SoCal. All I know is that the shipping/service on orders is still pretty pathetic compared to what you'd expect from other vendors. But I knew that going in, so I'm not bothering me that much. I'll give it a few more days before I start complaining about it.

It is disappointing that the company has yet to get it's act together with getting products out to customers. Also disappointing that they can't seem to make decent how-to videos. Really, the fact that they have no competition close to their prices is what's keeping them in business. They really need to clean things up if they want to still be in business when competition comes.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 800A is already wired with a gps antenna even though it doesn’t have gps or will I have to use the one that comes with the Phoenix kit? I can’t find any legit instructions for install. My kit came with instructions for a Silverado Haha

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on Aug 6th, and just got a tracking number last night as well. The email link goes to a Chinese location...where there is no match for the number. If I follow the link to my order on the Phoenix website, I see the same tracking number, which links to a USPS site with the message "Label Created, not yet in system"

So I have no idea what's going on. Could be coming from China, maybe SoCal. All I know is that the shipping/service on orders is still pretty pathetic compared to what you'd expect from other vendors. But I knew that going in, so I'm not bothering me that much. I'll give it a few more days before I start complaining about it.

It is disappointing that the company has yet to get it's act together with getting products out to customers. Also disappointing that they can't seem to make decent how-to videos. Really, the fact that they have no competition close to their prices is what's keeping them in business. They really need to clean things up if they want to still be in business when competition comes.

Mine just came last Saturday same addressing info (wasn't really able to track) ...via post office...of which they opened at some point. (customs I guess).
Anyway...be installing soon

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The shipping from China sucks but they’re probably sending them out as fast as they make them. Drop shipping from China will be faster than Phoenix waiting to receive them and then shipping them themselves (unless they’re able to build up stock). Don’t worry if the tracking info isn’t available yet. It’ll update once it actually ships. The notification you got is basically that the shipping label is printed and it’s preparing to ship.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The shipping from China sucks but they’re probably sending them out as fast as they make them. Drop shipping from China will be faster than Phoenix waiting to receive them and then shipping them themselves (unless they’re able to build up stock). Don’t worry if the tracking info isn’t available yet. It’ll update once it actually ships. The notification you got is basically that the shipping label is printed and it’s preparing to ship.

Yea I get that, and I'm not worried at all at this point. Just that it could be a lot better than this, and needs to be when competition comes into play. I've had stuff shipped directly from China before, and the communication was much better.

ajitpal toor

Reaction score
I got today px6 replaced with px3
look like longer cable but still have same nav issue is I need to flip it sync upside down

Or what is the reason for longer cable
Help appreciated

djc1603

Reaction score
I think im going to pull the trigger on this , I have a 2019 ,with the b and o , I just read on there website that I might need to bypass the amp for the radio to work ,is this true ,anyone install the 12.1 android 8.1 with the b and o sound system
I installed it on my 2018 with B&O with no issues. I eventually used the NavTV interface to bypass the factory amps so I could install aftermarket amps but it should work fine for me with the factory amp.