Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YoshiTheRaptor

Reaction score
PLEASE let me know what u find out.. I saw on the SHELBY WEBSITE (Shelby makes F150s ) they have a 12.1 HEAD UNIT, but they dont tell you who makes it...

I have a 2019 RAPTOR with a BO SYSTEM but the original owner spend big $$$ and UPGRADED SYSTEM THAT USES THAT LITTLE box avtv zen with 2 AMPS and i dont know what else.. i love the system BUT WANT A BETTER larger head united.. My systen says its a B&O but i am guessing since he the original owner ADDED like 2 AMPS and a NAV ZEN i would think the B&O on my truck has been over ridden.. not sure, but def want a 12.1,.. however reviews are bumpy..

That one looks like a GUA unit.

I am going to go with a Phoenix unit eventually. I want to keep my stock ac controls/sync.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I took out the px6 unit and replaced with the AutotechPro unit and it’s way way better. Everything just work and the unit doesn’t overheat. The IPS display is fantastic and the unit doesn’t lag at all. My polarized sunglasses don’t cause issues either. Good bye Phoenix

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright I took out the px6 unit and replaced with the AutotechPro unit and it’s way way better. Everything just work and the unit doesn’t overheat. The IPS display is fantastic and the unit doesn’t lag at all. My polarized sunglasses don’t cause issues either. Good bye Phoenix
Yeah, it's so much better than it's hardly a comparison. I love the new 14.4" unit.