Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday’s emails and last updated account info if anyone has these numbers let me know Ha.
f63ebb4edf346244158672a19b5c29c4.jpg
8ed42ae8858482daf3c45c514fdea2c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May try to see if the person in Salt Lake City my first order was delivered to wants to sell it.[emoji1787]

djc1603

Reaction score
Guys.

Just a heads up.... it took 4 weeks to get mine... at least...

It was worth the wait. I learned a couple of settings that have Made it faster,
Smoother, and the screen even sharper and move vivid.

Has to do with forcing the GPU to render the screen and not the CPU and changing the refresh rate to high.
Guy,

How did you force the got to render the screen? I did make the change to the refresh rate but that made no improvement to my image.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Force GPU render and disable hardware overlay or or whatever it’s called in the same spot under dev options.

Have to get out of your head that it’s going to look exactly the same as the OEM screen. It’s just a different lcd. With those two changes, for me, it’s not any worse than OEM. It is however a little different of an image. Little more saturated. Little sharper. You have to adjust to it.

Guy,

How did you force the got to render the screen? I did make the change to the refresh rate but that made no improvement to my image.

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The screen frequency “high” made a huge change for me, it was set to low originally.

Realizing how lucky I am to have gotten a working unit shipped to the right address!

Sorry you guys, that sucks.

djc1603

Reaction score
Thanks Guy and Herkguy. Those changes didn't make much of a difference for me but I'm sure I can adapt to it as the rest of the screen looks good.

Just noticed something odd for Amazon Music. The sound is very distorted almost as if the signal is being over driven. Spotify sounds great and Amazon Music sounds great when using my phone connected to sync via Android Auto. I have tried all of the different streaming quality settings and it makes no difference.

If anyone else uses Amazon music, can you download the app and see if you have the same results?

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks waited about 5 weeks and now still don’t know what’s coming, going, or headed somewhere else or even coming at all and how long till any of that happens. A nice email giving more info than we messed up and just restarting an order with the warehouse would be nice.

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well overnight got a email saying it was shipped so doesn’t look like I’m gonna have to wait weeks again for the replacement order. I’ve got my fingers crossed.