Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 2]' started by Guy, Dec 27, 2018.

1. BIGDJE

BIGDJE Full Access Member

all factory usb ports work like normal and the unit has 2 with it you would need to access for software updates and plug in phone direct for direct on screen using easy connect app

2. BIGDJE

BIGDJE Full Access Member

mine came dhl and tracking was so behind i got unit then next day tracking show delivered

3. BoostinFD

BoostinFD Full Access Member

It's probably in Virginia for customs check...

4. Nerdles1

Nerdles1 Full Access Member

Mine says this I live in Florida not sure what is going on

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. danlong

danlong Member

Good luck with this company guys... I've been trying to get an RMA to return my unit and can't seem to get a response. I requested the RMA through their website and tried them on WhatsApp and have yet to get any response from when I started this on Tuesday. I had also previously sent an email regarding my unit weeks ago and never got a response to that either. A credit card chargeback might be in the near future...

6. nah_tan

nah_tan Full Access Member

Yes, I understand. I'm asking if people have routed the tablet ports to stock locations or into the center console.

7. BoostinFD

My god! is this company a joke or what? I get an email saying my order has been delivered. I go outside... nothing. I check the tracking number... yup delivered to Louisville, CO... Im in damn St. Louis! This is a fucking nightmare. From the day i ordered it's been nothing but blank promises. What a freaking joke.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  8. BoostinFD

Isn't that usually the case. Before they sell it, they're available 24/7... even after they sell it... they are there. As soon as you talk about return or refund... crickets!

9. datnut

datnut Member

They wrote me back today and apologized. Said they would send another unit, but they didn't say if it would take another five weeks or not.

10. BoostinFD

They fucked up the orders... big time. They shipped a few and just gave the tracking number around to quiet us down. That's it for me. I'm done. Requesting refund this minute. Doesn't matter how good the product is, if the company behind it doesn't know what they're doing.