Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just came across this thread and am interested in one of these.

I haven't read thru all 1200+ posts and will likely take me a while to get thru them but I was wondering if someone could tell me if this unit supports the stock backup camera, and how it deals with the buttons above the stock head unit like the auto stop/start button, airbag, etc. Say on a 2018 Raptor.

Sorry ... I don't mean to hijack this thread but it would likely take me a week to get thru all the posts and I want to get one of these.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Retains all
Stock functions and handles all stock buttons with original functionality.

You give up the physical tune knob and volume knob and the silly number pad in the middle of the dash.

360, backup, etc. all works like factory.

Plug and play.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retains all
Stock functions and handles all stock buttons with original functionality.

You give up the physical tune knob and volume knob and the silly number pad in the middle of the dash.

360, backup, etc. all works like factory.

Plug and play.
Thanks .. is there an install video available for this so I can do it myself or do I have to bring it to a shop to get done ... Is it plug and play?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t answer.

Basic trim tools, basic hand tools. Little confidence.

4/10 difficulty as long as everything goes smooth.

Thanks .. is there an install video available for this so I can do it myself or do I have to bring it to a shop to get done ... Is it plug and play?

VegasRaptor18

Reaction score
Anyone able to get a longer sync cable? I opened a trouble ticket to ask about it today.
Yeah, let me know when they start coming in the kit and when the music buttons on the steering wheel work then I’ll place my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro