Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blew fuse #13 for thE BCM2. It’s a 60 amp fuse. Holy cow??? What did I spark???

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blew fuse #13 for thE BCM2. It’s a 60 amp fuse. Holy cow??? What did I spark???
No kidding! Well at least it didn’t bite you back...lol
Glad it’s working again. Anxious to install my Px6 soon.
Thanx for the update

Gopherboy128

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my PX6 took longer through Customs and didn't make the deadline for Saturday delivery. Guess I will install it Monday.

ROBERT F HAVENS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy,
If you get a chance can you post a photo of the P/N on the label stuck to the box. Mine showed PX6432SYNC3AUTOAC

I believe that this is only 4gb ram and 32 GB storage version. So I have requested a RMA and will order again. One of there FB people said it shouldn't be a 4x32 but if it is to send it back.

I asked about the longer cable availability and they asked the manager while I was on the phone and he said it should be 20 days and to contact them then to get one. 56f45a8c754afdbecd71cedb39817d50.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bobby,

Mine is the same. I saw it was 32 gigs. I didn’t care to be honest. It’s meaningless to the operation. I’m never going to put 64 gigs on the device and I have high speed expandable storage anyway.

What matters is the px6 the 4 gigs of RAM, the Bluetooth 5, and the like. And I will tell you it ran smooth as butter the brief time
I had it installed!

Unless you have a burning need for more storage on the device... get a credit from them or something and install your radio and have fun.

Guy,
If you get a chance can you post a photo of the P/N on the label stuck to the box. Mine showed PX6432SYNC3AUTOAC

I believe that this is only 4gb ram and 32 GB storage version. So I have requested a RMA and will order again. One of there FB people said it shouldn't be a 4x32 but if it is to send it back.

I asked about the longer cable availability and they asked the manager while I was on the phone and he said it should be 20 days and to contact them then to get one. 56f45a8c754afdbecd71cedb39817d50.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

VegasRaptor18

Reaction score
Guy, just to be clear, the longer cable still does NOT yet come with the new PX6 units they are shipping out now? I’ll wait to order when they are actually shipping with the new cable.

Also have you heard if there is any upgrade path for people with existing units wanting to just pop in the new PX6 who don’t need an entire new trim bezel piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro