Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are using a hotspot... you can use the android app SHAREIT. Open it on the tablet and on the iPhone. You can push any songs you want to the tablet but what you can’t do is play them directly from the phone as far as I know.

Is there a way to hook iPhone via usb and the music player pick it up. I’ve tried Bluetooth but it doesn’t play sound. Also are you guys running Bluetooth through the unit and through the sync pass through? Or just one or the other. I’m just trying to get the unit to play from my iPhones playlist. Instead of using CarPlay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally received mine today, anxious to install (sort of) after reading everything here, it should go ok... I hope :)

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I've noticed sometimes when I get no sound from the youtube app, if I toggle to the next song on the steering wheel, the sound works from then on. Just FYI.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I tried the latest update from bigD...
I think it fixed the nav issue but now only the console plays music.

So it’s a bust. Anyone get it to work?

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am using the update my Nav is still messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure these firmwares are specific for auto ac/manual ac/4 inch/8 inch, etc...I bet a lot of the problems y'all are having are from flashing firmwares that aren't compatible with your units...