Phase 2 of Operation CTFT (Close The FNING Trail) has begun..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
As mentioned in my prior thread, just as I predicted, the National Park Service at Lake Mead , began phase 2 of Close the Trails because of FNING Idiots…
Phase Two is to use the Las Vegas Review Journal to brainwash the public, showing the awful DANGEROUS CONDITIONS at Lake Mead. Phase 3 will be Closing the Dangerous Trails , due to Dangerous Conditions (FNING Morons) as lobbied in their presentation to the legislature and the propaganda piece in the RJ. The Feds are So MFing predictable:(

Thread 'IDIOTS!! This is how Trails get FNING Closed!!'
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/idiots-this-is-how-trails-get-fning-closed.91815/

DDFEFB1E-B6B2-48CA-BDB9-5EF2B5B33DF3.jpegC33F8B0F-184C-42F8-B1EA-D09D0D3B516C.jpeg2BA79C7E-1320-4FC3-BCD4-68AC980B7FA6.jpeg

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just think of all the gas you will save John, by not having anywhere to drive to, there will be nothing to do, you may as well become part of the 97% of society and conform to all the political madness, just stay home and pay taxes, maybe reidentify yourself as a padlock on the locked gate to Lake Mead. :throw:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You might be able to rescue this by interacting with the park super, depending on just how much of a bureaucrat this bloke is. Put up some warning signs, etc. The OBX ranger station requires you to register for a pass, have extraction equipment, air down, etc before heading to the beach.

Contrast this with South Padre Island where the town pretty much lets anyone with any mode of transport on to the sand. I didn’t make it 25 feet before seeing an old beat up minivan being towed out. Then, as I’m leaving, some dude is pulling a trailered RV on to the soft sand. He barely makes the turn left before getting stuck.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
You might be able to rescue this by interacting with the park super, depending on just how much of a bureaucrat this bloke is. Put up some warning signs, etc. The OBX ranger station requires you to register for a pass, have extraction equipment, air down, etc before heading to the beach.

Contrast this with South Padre Island where the town pretty much lets anyone with any mode of transport on to the sand. I didn’t make it 25 feet before seeing an old beat up minivan being towed out. Then, as I’m leaving, some dude is pulling a trailered RV on to the soft sand. He barely makes the turn left before getting stuck.
I know your pain. When we were crusing the beach in SP, tryptophan avoid all the trash left by FNING idiots, we couldn’t go 1/4 mile w/o someone waving us down to help them …