Pet Divider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha yeah I was referring to using the kiddy seat straps and whatnot. Knew I should have quoted. But the tarp strap/leash idea is good too. Nothing like DIY.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting this old thread…

Have a dog AND a cat, looking for a good divider or way to take them on a trip. Right now we confine cat to a carrier, would like to just let them both hang out in rear seat area.

Wife said “search Raptor Forum, those guys probably have an answer”. Then she paused and said “well, none of those guys have cats, do they”. I told her every other joke on the Random Photo thread was about cats.

Anyway, if anyone has pet travel options or good “net dividers” they recommend let me know. Love the carabiner seat tether earlier in this thread.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a tether that clicks into the seat belt, you can adjust it to the length you want, but it keeps the dog immobilized to one side of the seat and out of the front. I only use that when she paces back and forth and doesn't listen, lol. You can get those at pretty much any major pet store chain.
If your cat is use to travelling in a vehicle, they usually are smart enough to eventually know to stay in the back.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have one of those bungee harness clips that clips into the seat belt. Couple that with an extra large seat cover (with the seats folded up) and good girl is super happy to go for a Rap ride.
received_263244265783127.jpegreceived_1250763988738589.jpeg

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ended up getting the 4knines Dog Seat Cover with Hammock on Amazon. Fits perfect and is very well made. I can fold up all the seats and it gives a great space for the animals to hang out. I went with that one because it has the passenger seat fold down option for the small jumper seat if I need another human back there.
BDB3179F-A38B-4414-9F12-5459EE4DA67E.jpeg