Pet Divider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any products that would keep your dog in the back seat area? I want to be able to put the seat up and put my dog in the back seat without him jumping in the front seat if I get out of the car (which he tends to do). Any ideas or product suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Evan

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My lab is killing my seats in my screw. He is 110lbs, I lift up the seat and he stays on the floor.
I have seen doggie harnesses that you can use to keep the dog tethered to the seat. I saw it on a RV these folks used to keep their Jack Russell from roaming while in motion

Put the dogs Crate in the back and you are done

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the below options...I personally have a small dog...a Beagle, so Not sure how the below would work for the larger dogs...seems like a viable option.

pPETS-3764566dt.jpg

pPETS-12811713dt.jpg

pPETS-13290654t300x300.jpg

pPETS-12811714dt.jpg

Right now when I travel with the dog in the Raptor...the rear seat goes up and I just put him in his bed...and usually add a towel or two under the dogbed....since the TUFFY rear under-seat storage locker is there...never had an issue traveling with the dog like this...but I now there has to be a safer way...haha

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there was a hole thread done on this a year ago search it there was some good stuff on it

OP
OP
Macman

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there was a hole thread done on this a year ago search it there was some good stuff on it

Tried to search it earlier but couldn't find anything. I will keep looking. Those pet hammocks posted above work pretty good, my parents had one in their explorer sport-trac and it did the trick, but not really necessary with the fold up seats IMO. I know that Jeeps have cargo netting that goes between the seats that I am going to buy for my Wrangler:

Dirtydog 4X4 Jeep Accessories - Pet Divder for Jeep Wrangler JK behind front seats  - Color: Black

Just wondering if there was an F150 specific one.