Perused this site 3 months ago......picked up my Raptor yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMXCITD

Reaction score
super sharp Rich! Yeah...after seeing your post on cf and talking w some people...I kinda have the bug for a Raptor! Starting to watch pricing and see where that takes me!

Again...sharp ride!

Bill

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kinda wish I did blue but I wanted something different because my Silverado I had before this truck was arrival blue which is the same color blue pretty much. I love the blue though.

Congrats!

OP
OP
D

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
super sharp Rich! Yeah...after seeing your post on cf and talking w some people...I kinda have the bug for a Raptor! Starting to watch pricing and see where that takes me!

Again...sharp ride!

Bill

I'm very happy with it so far. Let me know if you want to take it for a drive. Thanks for the compliments.

Rich

IMXCITD

Reaction score
Hey guys...Rich (DoinOk) invited me out to check out his new Raptor and chat. What a great guy and a true car enthusiast. We just talked cars for a long time then we went for a spin in his new Raptor....what a great machine! Just wanted to say "Thanks" again to Rich for inviting me out and taking some of his time to show me his new truck.

OP
OP
D

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, tomorrow I pick up the beadlock rings from the paint shop. I had them painted blue to match the truck. Can't wait to see how they'll look.