Perused this site 3 months ago......picked up my Raptor yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck is **** bro I have a blue Scab w/ bead locks. pls post pics of the rings painted blue I would love to see that

congrats

OP
OP
D

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Detailer finished the truck today. Pictures don't do it justice. After cleaning and clay bar treatment, he used Wolfgang paint sealant. The truck just pops. I'll get some better pictures than this quick iPhone photo tomorrow:

1064871_3250935770481_1862978543_o.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Ok, That looks Good! Congrats! Now tell us what Mods you have in store for the Blue Beast!

So far I have the following parts in hand or on order:

tailgate assist, tailgate lock, Husky X-ACT contour mats, Bakflip VP, Corsa catback, Ford Racing blue valve covers and 2.9L Whipple supercharger.

DSC03287_zps47b1cd9e.jpg

OP
OP
D

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With that Mod list he could have picked up two Raptors...

I wish....but the wife might not have been amused. I did (true story) pick up a new 2013 Mazdaspeed3 for the wife on the way home from the Ford dealership. The car happened to come in on my way home from New York so I stopped in Annapolis, MD to purchase it. Fun little daily driver car:

ziy3.jpg

I picked this up two months ago for my son (2013 Special Edition Subaru STi). Yeah, I have car issues. I like them way too much :

DSC07999.jpg

I miss this one the most (2011 CTS-V Coupe w/650hp). I sold it two months ago to NASCAR driver Travis Kvapil #93 Burger King car:

DSC07759.jpg

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jesus christ man, what do you do for a living?? haha Those CTS V's are mean rides. You should get a Audi R8 as your next ride