Perimeter Security Upgrade with Interior Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a shock sensor you can add if you want. And a bracket to mount if you want . Not part of any package
Yes. This is what I was asking. I thought the shock sensor was not part of any package, even 802A. So my question is what are the shock sensors that would work with a 2019 802A? Is it only the most recent one or do other ones work?

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 802A sticker says perimeter. Not perimeter plus. I thought the plus was the shock sensor and its add on only.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that interesting then because there are multiple boards and other posts that say the contrary. good to know.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any link to where to buy?

I have a 2018 screw 801 with moonroof

HL3Z-28519A58-JC this shows up as the raptor over head console

Last edited:

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI...

The 801A package if you install the perimeter security addon PN# JS7Z-19A361-A I found out that it doesn't include the interior sensors (is somebody in your vehicle, is somebody reaching in your open window, etc)...this just senses if somebody is trying to open a door, bumped into your truck, chirps because it is warning them, alerts at towing your vehicle, etc. And I couldn't figure out how to get the alarm settings to show up on the instrument panel. Kinda bummed.

If you get PN# HL3Z-28519A58-JC (no moonroof version SCREW w/power rear window, check your part number for correct body style)...it goes into the existing location (remove your overhead console and replace, same plugs but INCLUDES the interior sensors-easy 2 minute job) ...and walah you are now prompted with alarm settings like the 802A models. you can disable the prompt and arm always by default as well when you turn off the ignition.

Forscan 720-02-02 *xxxx xxxx enable *IPC-New tab, multiple options here check your config if you don't have this enabled already.

Once you add the interior sensors the instrument panel alarm shows up properly.

You will need the wire harness to add the 2 sensors - I purchased one from a member at f150forum.com (2016BoostedGreyGoose ) he custom makes all sorts of harnesses - reasonable too.

amp

Reaction score
I have a like new perimeter shock sensor mounted on a Baja Mod bracket for sale if you're interested. Just PM me.