Perimeter Plus Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dilmorecg

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="bbl, post: 1383385, member: 29582"I plan to install the KN1Z on my 2019 Raptor in the next couple of days, without the bajamod bracket, so I'll let you know how it goes.

I installed the KN1Z module in my 2019 802A SCAB yesterday. I zip-tied the module to the empty metal bracket behind the parking brake control. Module paired with system on first attempt, left sensitivity at stock setting and it works as expected without any false alarms.

The install is so simple, that I think that either the JS7Z isn't 100% compatible with the 2019 802A or you got a bad module.[/QUOTE]

Dang, I think you are right. I looked at a ton of posts and thought the JS7Z would work but I just found one that shows the KN1Z is for 2019's. Looks like ill be buying the new one and selling the other one here shortly.

OP
OP
dilmorecg

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the KN1Z module and its working great now. So now I have a 2018 JS7Z module in almost new condition. PM me if you are interested. I don't have enough posts for the for sale section yet.