Performance Tune with Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay. Thanks. May have to go that route. I have always had great service from you guys. Also like that you are an active forum supporter.

Out of curiosity, is this compatible with my pedal commander? I don’t want to get any DTC’s. I have an AirRaid intake, AMS tubes, and a CFV intercooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. Thanks. May have to go that route. I have always had great service from you guys. Also like that you are an active forum supporter.

Out of curiosity, is this compatible with my pedal commander? I don’t want to get any DTC’s. I have an AirRaid intake, AMS tubes, and a CFV intercooler.

Yes, will work in conjunction with those parts.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You have all thos add ons and are now worried about warranty? Those parts are visible and are sure to get the attention of a warranty problem. I have no bolt ons.... mainley because they do nothing , i have a tune beacause it does a lot and can be removed in 10 mins.

OP
OP
John Rathjen

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Yes you can remove your tune in 10 minutes, but it will show up on a scan and instantly void your warranty with most dealers

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked a couple of my dealers around here and every service manager told me no way. If I brought it in with a tune then it would be no go on the warranty. I know they are suppose to prove it was related but I would not want to take on that battle. I know I would loose.