Performance/Suspension Shops Oregon and Washington?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firedupducky

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a 2023 37 Package in Avalanche on the way and am trying to get a head start on scouting out trusted shops to perform suspension work and upgrades in the Washington/Oregon area? Long story short, my trucks tentatively going to be here at the end of January (I suppose I'll believe it when I see it lol). Either way, I already know I'm going to need some suspension work to firm it up, especially in the rear. I tow a G23 from time to time (spends most of it's days in my boathouse on a lift) but I still have to take it in for standard warranty stuff, maintenance work and on the occasional trip. I've been looking at Geiser front and rear progressive springs, amidst the countless other fantastic and informed recommendations on this board, however figured it couldn't hurt to talk to someone who does this every day and get their take. My head's spinning a little with all the information on this board to be honest. Any input would be greatly appreciated...outside of the whole buy a 3/4 ton bit. Go ahead and save that. I have a 3/4 ton GMC but to be honest, it's boring to drive and only does a very small part of what I'm interested in.

Thank You

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Great guy in Kirkland. I use him on my Raptor, wife's Range Rover and daughter's TRD Pro.

teamster

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Khaotik 4x4 in Tacoma. They've done plenty of work on my '17 SCREW and they're awesome folks. Ask for Jason, the shop manager.