Performance school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpro39

Reaction score
Did anyone participate in the ford performance raptor driving school? I thought I’d get any invite after buying a raptor but the sales rep said it wasn’t offered. Then I went online and found it being offered for 2022 but I don’t see anything for 2021 models.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone participate in the ford performance raptor driving school? I thought I’d get any invite after buying a raptor but the sales rep said it wasn’t offered. Then I went online and found it being offered for 2022 but I don’t see anything for 2021 models.
Yeah, they are scheduling classes for the GEN 3 now not just for MY22. I'm signed up for next month. You don't need an invite, they'll ask for this info:

Are you the Raptor owner?:
Enter your VIN Number?:
Dealership where you purchased?:
City / State of Dealership?:
Date you took delivery?:

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Example #2,875,205 of a dealer not knowing what they're talking about...
Yeah, they are scheduling classes for the GEN 3 now not just for MY22. I'm signed up for next month. You don't need an invite, they'll ask for this info:

Are you the Raptor owner?:
Enter your VIN Number?:
Dealership where you purchased?:
City / State of Dealership?:
Date you took delivery?:
This ^ just need your info/truck's info to sign up, no need to wait for an invite. I had a blast when I went, it's completely worth it and I'm sure it'll continue to get better with the Gen3 trucks/upgraded suspension.