Performance package re done - no more blue interior!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice truck Sir. However, I agree with you that there are too many Olsen logos. Not as bad as my Shelby F150 though! It has 17 Shelby logos on the exterior alone. I called and asked Shelby, "why so many?". Their reply: "The Shelby name carries a lot of weight". Hmmm, that can be interpreted in a couple of ways... :)

I love those shelby f-150's they are great! 17 is a lot lol. I think at that point it becomes ego which is something I hate!

360North

Reaction score
OP…If you don’t mind me asking…

You advised that the Wheels were 22x11”…what offset?
Also…tires are 37x??.?x22…width?…any rubbing?
(If rubbing…what as required to eliminate the rubbing…trimming, lifting, collars, etc.??)
Asking, as I like the stance it has.

Last question…would you mind, if I took some inspiration from your graphics??
I’m good with the Factory 37 bedside graphics, but feel the doors are missing something…if needed, is that something your guys could briefly assist with??

Thx…and feel free to DM me.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too much going on. None of it works for me. no disrespect at all as I appreciate you dared to be different.
I appreciate that!!!!

OP…If you don’t mind me asking…

You advised that the Wheels were 22x11”…what offset?
Also…tires are 37x??.?x22…width?…any rubbing?
(If rubbing…what as required to eliminate the rubbing…trimming, lifting, collars, etc.??)
Asking, as I like the stance it has.

Last question…would you mind, if I took some inspiration from your graphics??
I’m good with the Factory 37 bedside graphics, but feel the doors are missing something…if needed, is that something your guys could briefly assist with??

Thx…and feel free to DM me.
TBH I have no idea what the offset is, it isn't on my receipt anywhere? Tires are 37x13.5x22 and yes there is rubbing on the factory fender liners in the rear. Those have to be trimmed as these Mickey's are true 37's (BFG is actually a 35.5 from the factory)

as far as graphics my team will help you out! Please head over to our website or IG and pop a contact form in!

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the beauty of owning your own stuff, You can do what you want to it. This is not your fathers 1908 Model T

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Olsen Motorsports you are just a freakin’ enabler, you know that?

So, first off, I can appreciate your crew’s efforts, though not my particular stylistic tastes, I can see how this would translate to something I might could see...

like say...

Lincoln Navigator seats swapped into the Rap and re-upholstered for the proper aesthetics. bonus if the massaging seats could be done.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Olsen Motorsports you are just a freakin’ enabler, you know that?

So, first off, I can appreciate your crew’s efforts, though not my particular stylistic tastes, I can see how this would translate to something I might could see...

like say...

Lincoln Navigator seats swapped into the Rap and re-upholstered for the proper aesthetics. bonus if the massaging seats could be done.
The Navi seats are so freaking cool!

You do know that the lack of messaging seats in the raptor has always been my gripe? It’s the high package truck? Why? I always keep an explorer in the fleet to pile mileage on for road trips etc. those massagers make all the difference in the world! Makes no sense why the Raptor doesn’t have them :banghead:

I can’t wait to see the Navi seats in your truck! This is a great idea!

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gives a very early 2000’s vibe, like when fast and the furious came out. The silver wheels and that interior. That was the big thing 20 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free