Performance Oil Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Very neat.

@enjoitheride this thread is very helpful to me. Wanted to learn more about this particular filter.
I was cautious about starting it, but I thought a more recent take on things might be helpful. I like to take care of my stuff, and I’m new to the Raptor world. So, anything to help keep it running strong is good in my book.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has used the Wix XP filters on these? These have generally been some of the best synthetic media filters from testing I've seen.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has used the Wix XP filters on these? These have generally been some of the best synthetic media filters from testing I've seen.
I just considered these because they are a Ford product, and they can’t deny any warranty stuff, should anything happen. I know they would have to prove it, but you know how auto manufacturers are anymore. Especially, during these current times when they are trying to pinch every penny possible.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the part Number for the racing Filter--I cannot seem to find it!