What would be your power goals?

• 400+WHP

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • 600+WHP

Votes: 43 70.5%
  • 900+WHP

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtsnow

Reaction score
So this is actually my engine that the wizard Cody is building. He is guiding me on supporting parts and we are learning as we go......

So what fuel pump options exist? It appears JDM is of the opinion that the Livernois pump is no better than stock one. Is there supporting evidence either way? Are there any other options?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious to know more about this build. I like the bump in comp, want to know cam specs etc.
I may be in the process of selling my Roush and getting another NA Raptor that will need an engine build..lol

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find it strange myself, I have no problems and so do many that use the Livernois pump.
I've talked to them about it, for some reason they claim to have a problem Tuning with it.
I know JDM had one Raptor were the fuel pump was installed wrong and was most likely damaged.
And I'm just speculating but maybe others had fuse 27 issues not being up to par.

I had mine installed by a SVT tech that has installed many of these pumps on Mustangs.
There is some Dremel work that needs to be done to the stock housing to get it to fit right and properly deliver fuel.
I'm at 560 rwhp and the Tuner said the pump is working great and there is plenty left.

You have two choices,
1) The Livernois pump
2) or go with a boost a pump module which can be problematic and cause lean condition under full throttle.

Ref: Livernois Firestorm Fuel Pump
Fuel Pump.JPG
Stock Flow Chart.JPG
TI Flow Chart.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cody Dawson

Cody Dawson

Perfect Circle Engines
Reaction score
This build will be using stock cams, I have another build in the works that’s very similar and will be using the livernois cams

Curious to know more about this build. I like the bump in comp, want to know cam specs etc.
I may be in the process of selling my Roush and getting another NA Raptor that will need an engine build..lol