Perch Collars vs. Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're correct. Deaver +2 will remove the factory 2" block and the net change in ride height is zero. The Deaver +3 will remove the factory 2" block and the net change in ride height is 1" over stock.

Great info. Thanks!

I'd love to get some of the rake out of my truck and have a more level look. But I've seen too many photos where "I installed Eibach springs and now my front sits high. Will it settle?" It appears that front springs only will make the front sit high--period. And I'm not currently interested in doing leafs in the rear (I just want this mod for appearance). Given all that, I feel like an adjustable perch collar is my best bet. Any advice?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great info. Thanks!

I'd love to get some of the rake out of my truck and have a more level look. But I've seen too many photos where "I installed Eibach springs and now my front sits high. Will it settle?" It appears that front springs only will make the front sit high--period. And I'm not currently interested in doing leafs in the rear (I just want this mod for appearance). Given all that, I feel like an adjustable perch collar is my best bet. Any advice?

The trucks do tend to settle after 500-1000 miles. But we can always go with a 1.5" perch collar or an adjustable. If you go adjustable, we can do the RPG or the Icon setups.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will installing eibach or geiser springs wear out the axle boot seals quicker compare to stock?