Percentage of raptor owners that actually really use their trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGA

Reaction score
I actually love the question. I am fortunate that my 19' Raptor is a toy that after working for 35yrs I was able to treat myself to. I keep it washed and in the garage EXCEPT when I go to our beach house which is 6 miles up the beach in OBX. So essentially my Raptor is a Beach Princess! And a very fine looking Beach Princess!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Utah so Moab, mountains, desert, sand, motorcycle riding/racing, mountain biking, snowmobiling, etc. It's also my daily driver so it goes to the office when I have time...haha

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has been off road but is usually washed and used on the pavement. I don't have places near me to do any serious off roading.

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is well taken care of and looks nearly as good as the day I bought it. I keep the paint looking pristine with a ceramic coat on it. I also drive it hard off-road. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover......

Hi...Do you have to do yearly maintenance on your ceramic coat ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

scary gary

Reaction score
Just did the San Diego’s raptor run. We went hard and did probably 100 OR miles. Trucks getting a full detail today, and will keep it clean as I can tell it’s next beating hahah