Percentage of raptor owners that actually really use their trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riker20

Reaction score
Friend has 300 acres and a cabin out in Ft. Gibson, OK and we have a .75 mile loop setup for the kids and myself to run our 4 wheelers on and it includes a jump. First day I had my raptor, we went out to the 300 acres and I took the truck on the loop before we even parked it at the cabin. It had just rained a bunch, and yes, I did jump it. Wife wasn't thrilled but the kids begged to do it again. Got it completely muddy on day 1.

I also pull a 27' travel trailer. Its not just a mall creeping starbucks latte grabbing machine, but a workhorse and play toy.

raptor1.jpg

raptor2.jpg

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GEN2 probably 5-7% (half) that considering they made more so % would be lower. And mods mainly for cosmetic purposes.

Funny I mentioned something similar about single digits being used offroad and was accused of making up numbers. I'm like they make 20K+ gen2 a year, and I see the same trucks out at every event in my area, and the biggest raptor event is not even 200 trucks. Most raptors are going to be pavement princess nothing wrong with that it's your truck. I bet plenty of people use them as trucks like hauling, towing, etc.

I have two friends with Raptors that never have, and never will, take them off road and both love them. To each their own.