Percentage of raptor owners that actually really use their trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baptizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here.
Cool part with my job is that it often involves setting up and maintaining targets. Invariably, when it’s rainy or a rough range, everyone looks at the dude with the Raptor to run targets.

I never push back until one of them “offers” to drive. With this mileage in my career, I know there’s always at least two guys who go down range; one to drive the truck, and one to ride in the bed and huck steel.

Drive, now, do I.

With heated seats.

Your gig sounds like a lot more fun than mine! I'm out there dealing with tower monkeys but at least they're the salt of the earth types, easy to deal with, and hard-working guys.

FINRPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I jumped mine in a dirt lot during the test drive. Last time out in the desert I must have gotten airborne 20 times. I know I will break something at some point, but I bought the truck to handle the rough stuff. It’s not my Baby, it’s my BEAST.

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I use mine...as much as I have time for anyway. Camping with the family and then Baja with EXO. Heading back in February for more Baja fun!

IMG_0953.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a turn to wide on the way to work and splashed in the mud? Does that count as using it properly? :emotions34:

Less than 3 years and 70K miles....I use it for its intended purpose, transportation