Peragon cover feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

openspaces

Reaction score
Looking for the latest feedback on this cover. Wants include low profile, quiet (road noise), full visibility when folded, waterproof. The ability to remove is a plus.

looking for any owner feedback on the above wants and confirmation of which model you have. Thanks.

Whitepony04

Reaction score
I bought my rap with the paragon already on. The previous owner didn’t have it adjusted all the way back so I had a 1/4” gap between it and the tailgate. Once I moved the whole assembly backwards it’s much more “water resistant”.

Pros:
Looks cool. My truck is white and so is the cover
Opens easily
Lock works great once I lubed and added a lock cover cap to it.
Assembly is pretty simple
Seems pretty secure. With bed locked and tailgate locked, no one is getting in without some effort.

Cons
Rattles some on rough terrain but it’s a big chunk on metal so what can u do.

Wish the lock was at the rear by tailgate and not on driver side

Sometimes pull back strap gets in way when loading the bed.

Removing it isn’t bad, just awkward as you have to wrap you pull back strap around it to keep it from accordion/ing.

I emailed about my tailgate gap before I adjusted, just to see if it was missing a seal or something. I never got a response from peragon so that’s a little concerning