Pep Boys Coupons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pep Boys closed all of their retail stores in AZ and Im stuck with rewards coupons that I can no longer use as they only have service centers now. The coupons work for in store purchases but if you shop online and have it shipped to a retail location that lets you pay in store, that will work too. Rather than tossing these in the trash or trying to sell them on CL I figured I would pass these onto to you guys. I can mail/email or send you the barcode number

As of 10/2/20 I have:

One $50 off coupon (exp 11/30)
One $100 off coupon (exp 10/31)
Two $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 coupons (exp 11/30)

The $50/100 off coupons work on everything. I have used them on car batteries, detailer, parts, service, oil, tires, etc. There are no exclusions on these coupons besides having to spend $0.01 more than the coupon is good for.

The $10 off and $25 off coupons won't work on batteries, tires, wheels, gift cards, special order, install, warehouse priced parts, sale items or online purchases.

If interested make an offer by PM! Any questions let me know.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/7/20

$50 off SOLD
$100 off SOLD

Both $10 off $50/$25 off $100 are available