People think I have my (2021, 37) high beams on when I don't

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epicraptor

Reaction score
Some 2022's can still enable this. I think those built before May or so. My 2022 has the ability, and had a March build date.
Anyone have a hard fact on this? Little annoyed if it’s the case as it’s one of the features I was most looking forward to cutting on and this is the first I’ve heard this…..

My truck was built in July…

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I start my 21 in the dark, the headlights move up and down and almost cross eyed. I think there is some auto height adjustment going on. I think if you had a bunch of weight like a trailer they compensate for the different angle. It may be adjustable.

Drumhead

Reaction score
Having recently run up north in WI almost every car is flashing me. Lights nothing else ;-( .
I really like how bright the lights are,,,,,,,
Is there anteing to do with regular beams?

p

anity93

Reaction score
I also had this issue when driving back from North Dakota to Phoenix. A pretty fair sample size being roughly 1700 miles of freeway and lots of night driving. I thought it might have something to do with the fog covers not being on but only one set were on since my aux1 was off. Would also love to know the issue. It’s on auto high beams and those were functioning normally even when vehicles were pretty far away.

Is there a setting just generally in the sync or do I need to manually adjust something?

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happens more so when you have some cargo in the bed, rear suspension is soft it causes the front headlights to point higher.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also had this issue when driving back from North Dakota to Phoenix. A pretty fair sample size being roughly 1700 miles of freeway and lots of night driving. I thought it might have something to do with the fog covers not being on but only one set were on since my aux1 was off. Would also love to know the issue. It’s on auto high beams and those were functioning normally even when vehicles were pretty far away.

Is there a setting just generally in the sync or do I need to manually adjust something?
All 4 pocket lights are the same, SAE - street legal, so turning all 4 on wouldn’t matter. When the flashing happens, perhaps either you or they are going over a rough patch or bump in the road causing one of the vehicles to rise/bounce a little, giving the appearance of you flashing them.

Reaction score
This is 100% an issue with the auto high beams. Turn this off in settings and you won't have a problem. I had an issue for 3 weeks with everyone flashing me, then no issues at all for the last year.