People buying at MSRP=BS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rowdy22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing posts about people buying at MSRP or less and only one actaully had proof. I have literally called dozens if not over a hundred dealers with raptors on their lots and not a single one will even come within 5k of msrp.
If you know of one please let me know but for now I think I am going to look for a Gen1 and be happy with that.

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say more often than not, unless you are looking in Cali, you can get one for at most MSRP. I see people advertise them on FB groups often. On here too

I bought mine in June in GA at MSRP

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rowdy22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have reached out all the way to kansas/ok/texas. I'm in Nevada need to update my profile still.

Rapterzz

Reaction score
I too was at msrp I bought in April. Here is a little hint it’s called Negotiating

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine last week in lilington NC from Precision Ford at MSRP, you can build your own their at msrp now since they don't have any at the moment and nobody was on a list. It's really small dealer, u might have to wait few months to get it.

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 2018 at Rogers Ford in Midland TX at MSRP last week. Ask for Armando and let him know Curt sent you

Attachments

• DJI-0062.jpg
    DJI-0062.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 61

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing posts about people buying at MSRP or less and only one actaully had proof. I have literally called dozens if not over a hundred dealers with raptors on their lots and not a single one will even come within 5k of msrp.
If you know of one please let me know but for now I think I am going to look for a Gen1 and be happy with that.
>>> I have literally called dozens <<<

Don't expect to get what you are looking for while on the phone!
Go to the dealer that you find the truck you like, sit in the man's office and make an offer!!!!!!!!
With cash staring him in the face, they'll budge.

PS; You ain't gonna get that girl you been drooling over just by talking to her on the phone.
You better go pick her up, take her to a nice restaurant, maybe a movie or better yet a Play.
Get the idea!

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very true, they just about all say dealer markup on the phone. But they rather sell it for msrp then keep it another month