Pending 2021 vs 2022 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

121x

Reaction score
Not that anyone necessarily cares but wanted to drop back in to thank everyone for their opinions. I ended up going with the '21. The '22 was actually in fairly rough shape for a '22 that the pictures and videos did not portray well. The '21 is like new, minus the higher miles. But purchased full 5 yr / 125k mile warranty, and really the miles are in line with a 2 year daily driver.

Thanks again.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Not that anyone necessarily cares but wanted to drop back in to thank everyone for their opinions. I ended up going with the '21. The '22 was actually in fairly rough shape for a '22 that the pictures and videos did not portray well. The '21 is like new, minus the higher miles. But purchased full 5 yr / 125k mile warranty, and really the miles are in line with a 2 year daily driver.

Thanks again.

Official welcome to FRF and happy new Raptor day.

Post up a picture or forever keep the prius tag.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Congrats, I would've picked the 21'. I think they're the better choice now since Ford started deleting features in some 22's and 23's. It'll be worth more if you ever have to resell.