pedal commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'm running a PC on top of a 5 Star tune and it's worth it for the laughs if nothing else. Sport + mode is a joke. Basically resting your foot on the gas is equavalent to having your foot to the floor stock. Besides that the City mode is totally usable all the time and makes the truck feel much snappier.

OP
OP
Simplejack

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the replies, getting turbo adapters put on 1st then looks like this will be next inline.
appreciate it

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

not asking what the pedal commander does just want to know from the people that have one did you keep it or get rid of it. thinking about purchasing but want to see what long term review is. I do not have a tune and am not planning on getting one.

I've had mine for just over 2 years. I will not drive without it. Its a noticeable difference when off. I was driving daily on City +3 but now run it in Sport. I had a tune and when I tried the PC, sold my tuner and tune.

You can contact me direct for a better than normal pricing for 1st time buyers.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got hooked up from rick@freedommotorsports on a smoking deal. If anyone is looking for a pedal commander send him a PM I'm sure he will hook u up as well. Very easy and straightforward to work with Thx Rick!

Damn! Because of your recommendation to reach out to Rick, WOW....super deal on pedal commander.

Thanks Rick@freedommotorsports!!

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started with PC. Great low cost addition. At 5k miles, switched to MPT PRX93 tune, 30k miles later, no complaints. Truck felt flat at the top end with the PC, not the case with the tune.