pedal commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not asking what the pedal commander does just want to know from the people that have one did you keep it or get rid of it. thinking about purchasing but want to see what long term review is. I do not have a tune and am not planning on getting one.

ArmyTanker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not asking what the pedal commander does just want to know from the people that have one did you keep it or get rid of it. thinking about purchasing but want to see what long term review is. I do not have a tune and am not planning on getting one.

I like mine, no tune just a CAI. I like that it really makes the tip in point of the throttle feel like I think it should have been from the factory and seems to take out a bit of the turbo lag. I purchased it for my 17 Platinum, moved it to the 18 Platinum and ultimately to the 18 Raptor. I like it, works good for me

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree if your not planning on getting a tune then definitely get the PC. Save your money though and don’t buy the Bluetooth version unless you plan on mounting it out of reach. I found it much easier to simply press the button on the module than to take out the phone, go to the app, wait for it to connect to my truck, then press a button on the app.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I like it. I think it's set on sport -4. Seems to make the truck respond like you think it should, without super touchy pedal. I don't use the sport mode on the steering wheel anymore.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use mine all the time via Bluetooth , just to mess around me when the wife is headed out. I then tone it down so I don't get 3 mpg and have to fill the tank for her to go down the street.

I enjoy it and think it's worth the investment

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Been using mine for about a year and it makes the throttle feel better for sure. I had no issues with mine but ordered a MPT tune and will install it soon so I won’t need mine for much longer. Definitely makes a difference in throttle response so I feel it was worth it while I was waiting to pull the trigger on a tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I moved my pedal commander from my 14 to the 18. I’m super happy with it! It won’t void your warranty like a programmer and is a simple plug and play installation