Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK so I finally installed it to night. Now it was very easy to install in only a few minutes but somehow I managed to cut my hand. LOL

It is snowing and icy/ snow covered roads and City mode is almost to much and adding any of the Plus steps makes is tricky to drive without spinning tires. Sport and Sport plus are out for now. Eco is painfully sluggish even in the snow so I would say that stock/off is better in the snow.

In terms of how it acts when you are shifting manually as in 2011 or newer with the button on the auto shifter it is smooth and there are no negative effects. The only issue if you are choppy on the throttle. Remember smooth is fast and that goes for all the controls.

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, via what shipping method have you received your units??
Was the shipping included on the price?

Best regards

Last edited:
OP
OP
whoisbigman

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok.....what is the secret to removing the plug from the gas pedal assembly? I popped the red "safety tab" and pulled with a good deal of force and no movement. Looks like I am the only one to have this difficulty. Could I be missing something here? Any tricks?

Probably too late for you, I'm sure you got it by now. For those in the future... red tab pulled up, then there is a push tab you have to squeeze just like other plugs that may or may not have red lock tab. It took me 10 minutes to figure out as well.

specsniper

Reaction score
Got it installed today. Drove it for a short while on City +2 and the throttle response is great. I run a 93 performance tune and the Pedal Commander is a great compliment to the tune. I can only imagine what sport mode is like.