Pedal commander worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VelociRaptorSVT

Reaction score
I have a 2013 scab and sometimes i wish the reaction time was quicker when you have to stab the pedal to merge or just getting out in traffic in general. Ive seen plenty of them for sale used which make me wonder if their not worth the asking price.
Any info on personal experience with your pedal commander in a 6.2 raptor??
Thanks,
Sorry this is late, but I still have mine on my Gen 1. I like it because it gives you the option to drive it stock, or gives you that little boost when you want to drive a little more sporty. I got it on sale on this forum, so there are great deals out there.

solidhauls

Reaction score
Meh - $300 was a bit too pricey for me.
I went with a less known brand and it was only around 160 bucks. It WORKS WELL. I wanted something without all the confusing menus and 'modes'. As opposed to pedal commander made in Turkey or sprint booster made in Greece, the Maxx boost is made in the USA.
https://www.sawyertuning.com/?s=accelerator

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Meh - $300 was a bit too pricey for me.
I went with a less known brand and it was only around 160 bucks. It WORKS WELL. I wanted something without all the confusing menus and 'modes'. As opposed to pedal commander made in Turkey or sprint booster made in Greece, the Maxx boost is made in the USA.
https://www.sawyertuning.com/?s=accelerator

Different products and its the BoostMax that you speak of. That increases boost, not what the Pedal Commander does. JMS has a PedalMax that is more in line with what the Pedal Commander does. If you use the optional 12v Input feature on the PedalMax it is somewhat more of an installation process than the Pedal Commander. The Pedal Commander is not confusing at all, extremely simple to use and is Bluetooth so you can connect it to your phone to make the adjustments via a simple GUI instead of a dial on the PedalMax that has no settings other than 0%-100%. Glad to hear that JMS has made improvements though because we sell JMS but I haven't sold that combo in awhile because I had several returns on them. And BTW, the PedalMax retails for $289 and the BoostMax retails for $309.

I personally have been using the Pedal Commander since 2016 and won't drive without it. I just purchased another one for my GEN2.
The Pedal Commander retails for $349.99, always found for $299.99. But we offer Pedal Commanders at a discount to FRF members year-round and folks just need to send me a PM for pricing.