Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
complete operator error. Product works awesome.. Turkish food:fc5716bd:this is merica we eat beef not goat..

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed mine on Friday right before a good 500 mile weekend trip with some great backroads. I'm really loving the PC, it really let's lets you tune the pedal responsiveness to match your personal expectations for where / how you get your power.

lngebrown

Reaction score
I love mine. It is stopping me, at least for now the temptation to buy a tune. Also very happy with FORScan. No worries I won't hijack your thread.

D

Deleted member 12951

I love mine. It is stopping me, at least for now the temptation to buy a tune. Also very happy with FORScan. No worries I won't hijack your thread.

Same but did the opposite. I had a tuner with two different vendor tunes. After getting the Pedal Commander, I sold my Tuner/Tunes and haven’t missed it one bit.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Totally agree. I honestly feel like my 19 scab has more than enough power, the PC just let's you get it more intuitively.