Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobratodd

Reaction score
PC on Roush Gen 1

Does anyone have the Pedal Commander on a Gen 1 6.2 with the Roush supercharger? Asking to see if the Roush tune or Charger has any issues with the PC.

Thank you

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought one and installed it today. For the money it's frigging amazing! Takes all the lag and hesitation out of the gas pedal! If your going to spend some money buy one of these things!

Driving on Sport +2 truck feels like my S63 from the hole just a straight rocket!

Going to do a little slicker install but this is just to get by for now.

31772832904_3f8739d3d8_k.jpg

Does it change the idle?
Just wondering if it's normal.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had mine for a couple months now on my 18. not sure why everyone doesn't have one. Put on 37's and adjusted up two clicks, hauls ass and no lag at all

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had mine for a couple months now on my 18. not sure why everyone doesn't have one. Put on 37's and adjusted up two clicks, hauls ass and no lag at all
What did you have to do to run 37’s?

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fist thing, they will rub. I have Fox 3.0 set at level, appox 2", and they rub. So I trimmed as much as I could and they still do. I ordered a spring compressor tool that will be here today. Going to preload the springs another 3/4" to hopefully get the clearance I need. Then I will install +3 Deaver springs to level it back out.
This is with BFG tires that run a little small compared to say a Toyo.