Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here use new bluetooth one? Any improvement than previous one?

I have the bluetooth version. Probably the main upside is being able to completely hide the PC device under the dash. No need to keep it somewhere it can be reached easily, as you can just make changes with your phone. The app has worked great so far, no issues.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Bluetooth.... cause reaching a foot away to click a button is too hard. It’s like the Toyota Overlanders all over again lol

Its the only version they have now so don't have a choice what to offer. But I agree with you. I have the Bluetooth one on my raptor (sold my non-bt one) and I don't use the phone to change modes. They still have the buttons like the previous generations and that is how I still use it.

Once thing that is nice with the Bluetooth one is whenever they do updates on it, you can flash the firmware via your phone. They recently came out with an update last month "Over the air via the app" and I've updated mine, real simple.

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the only version they have now so don't have a choice what to offer. But I agree with you. I have the Bluetooth one on my raptor (sold my non-bt one) and I don't use the phone to change modes. They still have the buttons like the previous generations and that is how I still use it.

Once thing that is nice with the Bluetooth one is whenever they do updates on it, you can flash the firmware via your phone. They recently came out with an update last month "Over the air via the app" and I've updated mine, real simple.

Ah, gotcha.

Interesting, I didn’t know they released updates for them. Figured it was just a one time thing with the coding.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score

is it possible to upgrade the non bluetooth one?

JBBankshot

Reaction score
I have the bluetooth version and now that I have had it a while, I think I am going to tuck the wired remoter up under the dashboard out of the way. I don’t like the wire and there is no clean way to mount the remote. I’ll make all my adjustments with my phone which I always have on me.

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if you have an non-Bluetooth model, how do you do firmware updates? Do you need an app or something?

You can ship the product back to us and we'll manually load the new software if there is one available.

As of right now, the only updates for the Raptor are related to the app, not the throttle map itself.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can ship the product back to us and we'll manually load the new software if there is one available.

As of right now, the only updates for the Raptor are related to the app, not the throttle map itself.

Will you buy back my chipwerke? Or maybe trade me for a candy bar?