Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a PC and the difference in day to day driving is night and day. It eliminates the programed in delay in the throttle opening that is there no matter how fast you push down the pedal. If I wanted more HP I would go for a tune but for plug and play I am happy with the PC.

Last edited:

marioec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone using a PC with the SVC V3 tune on there Gen 1 raptor . Is it a good combo having the SVC tune and the PC ?
Thanks for the feed back

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pedal Commander was cool at first , i felt like it took the lag out of the pedal made the truck “feel” faster . Over time i realised this wqs a sort of illusion as the truck isnt actually going any faster. I have installed a tune and i can say the pedal commander is not even close to what a tune does.

To be honest i think the pedal commander is a novelty item i will probably be selling my pc in the near future i just dont need the “illusion” anymore

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bluetooth.... cause reaching a foot away to click a button is too hard. It’s like the Toyota Overlanders all over again lol