Pedal Commander! Awesomeness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
when I ordered I used a chevy coupon code, looks like they closed that loophole though

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait a sec, you know the whole Internet?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

It's not the same thing, not at all. :specialed:

Sure it is. It tricks the computer into thinking the user is adding more throttle than they actually are which gives the perception your truck is faster or whatever. For example if the user gives it 1/3 throttle and they have PC set high then it tricks the computer into thinking they are giving 2/3 throttle or higher (rough estimates). Ill just push my foot further into the pedal and get the same results, thats all the PC does.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I usually don't feel the need to jump in here unless theres a technical question, but seeing someone write "lets send our Pedal Commanders back" is cause for concern.

I don't know how many of you work in the automotive field, but all manufacturers have MAPs (minimum advertised price). If they didn't, you would see shops selling brand new tires for $50/piece because its not costing them any money and they're gaining a customer that might come back and buy something else they can make a profit off of. Just keep that in mind next time someone wants to say "F*** Pedal Commander" for doing business the way every other company does.

I appreciate my dealers, and I treat them fairly. When they do well, I do well.

On that note (to both Freedom & SVC): Minimum ADVERTISED Price is $299.99. On public forums/websites/Facebook/etc, thats the number I need to see.

I understand every company has discounts and promotions and holiday sales, and I am NOT telling you that you can't do those things. I'm NOT telling you how to get sales on phone calls or private messages. I'm a woman, and I know I check 8 different stores and websites before I buy something. Its called knowing how to shop and its going to happen.

When you cut pricing to get a sale, the only person missing out on that money is you guys. Your cost from me is going to stay the same. But as its already been said, for me to keep it FAIR among ALL my dealers, everyone is being held to the same MAP.

If anyone has any questions, dealers or end customers alike, I can be reached at the phone number or email listed below.

Happy Wednesday! :)

Uh oh! Guess what day it is!

Thanks for responding. For the record, I didn’t say “**** Pedal Commander”, I said if true, P/C should go **** themselves and I stand by that direction. It’s one thing to set a minimum price, so that you can produce a good and valuable product at a cost point that will keep you in business. It is in all of our best interests, as consumers of a product that addresses a need, that you indeed do, stay in business, profitably so that we can continue to buy and get support for said products.

That said, stepping on the market place to ensure we don’t get a bargain or access to a sale in a public way kind of has an alienating effect, doesn’t it? It’s like me saying to you (generally, not personally) ‘hey, F*** those pedal commander guys, I can get the super-widget 2.0 that does the same thing, made in China for $50’.

You wouldn’t much like that as a company, would you? We as consumers, performance enthusiasts and, well, human beings don’t like being treated that way either.

I’ve had 2 SVT and now a Ford Perf. vehicle and have publicly conceded (reluctantly, after being browbeaten by NJSP) that the pedal commander is a product that improves the raptor driving experience. I still believe this. However, I do feel like after this whole shit show between the 3 principals here that some unethical taking advantage of the Raptor Pedal Commander buying public has been done.

quoting Don Henley - I could be wrong, but I’m not.

From my completely unscientific observation it looks like vendor a discounts the product, vendor b does so even more so and mfgr. cries foul to keep the price higher. Complaining about this is like complaining that you got caught speeding in a pack of cars that were all speeding. You complain all you want that others were going just as fast but you know what? The Lidar gun was aimed at you, not the others, so you drew the short straw.

MAP may, or may not, very well be the “industry standard” but we got to find out about it in a very open and public way. An unfortunate way because though many of us like the product, none of us like overpaying.

You don’t like someone posting about sending the products back? I don’t like seeing or hearing about having to pay a fixed minimum amount from a vendor. Industry standard or not, yeah, I’ll avoid buying your stuff. Everyone else is free to make up their own mind.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Uh oh! Guess what day it is!

Thanks for responding. For the record, I didn’t say “**** Pedal Commander”, I said if true, P/C should go **** themselves and I stand by that direction. It’s one thing to set a minimum price, so that you can produce a good and valuable product at a cost point that will keep you in business. It is in all of our best interests, as consumers of a product that addresses a need, that you indeed do, stay in business, profitably so that we can continue to buy and get support for said products.

That said, stepping on the market place to ensure we don’t get a bargain or access to a sale in a public way kind of has an alienating effect, doesn’t it? It’s like me saying to you (generally, not personally) ‘hey, F*** those pedal commander guys, I can get the super-widget 2.0 that does the same thing, made in China for $50’.

You wouldn’t much like that as a company, would you? We as consumers, performance enthusiasts and, well, human beings don’t like being treated that way either.

I’ve had 2 SVT and now a Ford Perf. vehicle and have publicly conceded (reluctantly, after being browbeaten by NJSP) that the pedal commander is a product that improves the raptor driving experience. I still believe this. However, I do feel like after this whole shit show between the 3 principals here that some unethical taking advantage of the Raptor Pedal Commander buying public has been done.

quoting Don Henley - I could be wrong, but I’m not.

From my completely unscientific observation it looks like vendor a discounts the product, vendor b does so even more so and mfgr. cries foul to keep the price higher. Complaining about this is like complaining that you got caught speeding in a pack of cars that were all speeding. You complain all you want that others were going just as fast but you know what? The Lidar gun was aimed at you, not the others, so you drew the short straw.

MAP may, or may not, very well be the “industry standard” but we got to find out about it in a very open and public way. An unfortunate way because though many of us like the product, none of us like overpaying.

You don’t like someone posting about sending the products back? I don’t like seeing or hearing about having to pay a fixed minimum amount from a vendor. Industry standard or not, yeah, I’ll avoid buying your stuff. Everyone else is free to make up their own mind.

I'll piggyback on this and say that honestly, the fact that other forums get a discount code if they'd like to buy direct on the site, but not us comes off as shady.

I got a screamin deal on mine, but I'm sitting here trying to decide if this is a company I want to support after this whole fiasco. Mine is sitting in my mailbox and I may end up sending it back. I'm not sure yet.