PDP Contour Fox Logo Mud Flaps Installed! Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'll be heading out to Vegas in early May... you'll have to show me some spots out there!

Absolutely man, we have a good crew out here. I have buddy here @Bilwil that him and try to get some runs going. As far as that goes, he's the route guru here in Vegas. Hit us up when you're in town.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Sounds good. We will be there sometime May 8th-13th or 14th, whenever we decide to start our trek back.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they don't stop stuff from spraying back, they stop stuff from spraying up onto your side body panels. I've kicked rocks that have broken peoples windshields even with my PDP flaps installed, but I keep the rock chips off my paint! :D

and just to update, I installed my PDP flaps with factory wheels/tires in the OP. I've since gone Methods with 0mm offset which pushes each side out a bit more, I was worried at first my mudflaps wouldn't protect as much, but they still do a perfect job. Haven't noticed any difference at all from the increased track width as far as getting stuff flung on the paint.

I did the same thing. Although my fronts disappeared into the abyss. Only thing I want to do now is move my rears out some more as the 0 offset makes them not line up with the tire and it bugs me.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

dhollist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the PDPs, but here's mine. These things have done miracles for eliminating the splash on my rocker and door panels (even though the truck is still dirty).

Are those Borla exhaust tips on an otherwise stock system, or did you get a Borla cat back system?

All the best,
Dave

1fastdoc

Reaction score
Either my flaps or my Raptor must be different than everyone elses.

On the rear, getting the top bolt drilled 1/2" from the top border of the flap, it still leaves a little over 13" of clearance. To get down to 12" and fully protect my exhaust tips would require a new hole below the factory location.

On the fronts I'm not sure cutting out 3.25" will be sufficient. I'm about to do that part now. I'm still bugged about the rear flap height and why it seems to be different than everyone else.

Edit: cut 3.5" down and also took it farther over to the side to prevent a big gap that would collect crap. That gets it to sit flush with 12" of ground clearance.

I still don't understand how OP was able to use the top bolt and get the flap down far enough that it was 12" from the ground.

Last edited:

dhollist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either my flaps or my Raptor must be different than everyone elses.

On the rear, getting the top bolt drilled 1/2" from the top border of the flap, it still leaves a little over 13" of clearance. To get down to 12" and fully protect my exhaust tips would require a new hole below the factory location.

On the fronts I'm not sure cutting out 3.25" will be sufficient. I'm about to do that part now. I'm still bugged about the rear flap height and why it seems to be different than everyone else.

Edit: cut 3.5" down and also took it farther over to the side to prevent a big gap that would collect crap. That gets it to sit flush with 12" of ground clearance.

I still don't understand how OP was able to use the top bolt and get the flap down far enough that it was 12" from the ground.

35 profile tires? Lol

All the best,
Dave

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd bump an old thread instead of creating a new one.

Has anybody mounted the fronts with a toggle bolt or a molly bolt. I just ordered a set and I know most people have been using self tapping bolts/screws but I couldn't help but think a toggle or molly with a little blue lock tight would be a more secure option. I could missing something though. What are your thoughts? Pics below for reference

Attachments

• toggle.gif
    toggle.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 110
  • molly.jpg
    molly.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 103
D

Deleted member 12951

I suppose you could but I didn't see the other end of the screw from under the truck except for one

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose you could but I didn't see the other end of the screw from under the truck except for one

Out of curiosity, what would seeing the other side of the screw have to do installing one of these style bolt/nut combos? These go in from the front and self anchor opposed to the self tapping screw anchoring to the plastic...

D

Deleted member 12951

Out of curiosity, what would seeing the other side of the screw have to do installing one of these style bolt/nut combos? These go in from the front and self anchor opposed to the self tapping screw anchoring to the plastic...

Meaning I didn't take apart the fender to see behind it. It is not exposed but suppose you could remove the lining to access it. What's the objective to ensure the screws hold? The self tapers have been holding great.