PDP Contour Fox Logo Mud Flaps Installed! Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When you install, you can put them however you want, so you can have them out further to match your tires stance. There are no preset drill holes on the flaps.

This is correct. You can mount them to fit your needs and drill the holes where necessary.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Last edited:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have a set. Still undecided if I'm going to mount them or now. I like the snow/rain flinging up on the guy following too close.... hmmmm

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they don't stop stuff from spraying back, they stop stuff from spraying up onto your side body panels. I've kicked rocks that have broken peoples windshields even with my PDP flaps installed, but I keep the rock chips off my paint! :D

and just to update, I installed my PDP flaps with factory wheels/tires in the OP. I've since gone Methods with 0mm offset which pushes each side out a bit more, I was worried at first my mudflaps wouldn't protect as much, but they still do a perfect job. Haven't noticed any difference at all from the increased track width as far as getting stuff flung on the paint.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
they don't stop stuff from spraying back, they stop stuff from spraying up onto your side body panels. I've kicked rocks that have broken peoples windshields even with my PDP flaps installed, but I keep the rock chips off my paint! :D

and just to update, I installed my PDP flaps with factory wheels/tires in the OP. I've since gone Methods with 0mm offset which pushes each side out a bit more, I was worried at first my mudflaps wouldn't protect as much, but they still do a perfect job. Haven't noticed any difference at all from the increased track width as far as getting stuff flung on the paint.

Great news, thanks for the info. I'll likely install them in the next week or two. That way, my wife won't complain that her door handle is all full of snow/salt again.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Take some before and after shots. I'd like to see how wide you set them.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks. Also, let me know from a height perspective, from ground to bottom of flap, since we'll have the same wheel/tire setup w/ mid-perch.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'll be heading out to Vegas in early May... you'll have to show me some spots out there!